Gibson’s lawyers tell his Russian lover to shut upApril 23rd, 2009 - 12:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 23 (ANI): Hollywood actor Mel Gibson’s lawyers have silenced Russian pop star Oksana Pochepa from speaking out about their relationship until divorce settlement.
The 24-year-old singer said they feared an affair could cost the actor a fortune in his 640-million pound divorce.
However, she refused to deny a relationship with the Braveheart star, or pregnancy rumours.
“Until Mel and his wife Robyn settle their relations, no one has the right to speak about this,” the Sun quoted Pochepa as saying.
“It is unfair. It’s not normal. As soon as the divorce happens, I will be able to comment.
“He is a superb man. I have no choice except to keep silent now,” she added. (ANI)
- Gibson loses half fortune in divorce settlement - Dec 24, 2011
- Mel Gibson And Oksana Grigorieva's Restraining Order Controversy Creates Buzz - Jun 27, 2010
- Gibson's wife refuses any ill-treatment - Jul 16, 2010
- Mel Gibson's estranged wife refuses ill treatment - Jul 16, 2010
- Gibson's bid for 8th time dad - Aug 13, 2009
- Grigorieva claims Gibson hurt their baby - Jul 16, 2010
- Mel Gibson And Ex-Girlfriend Oksana Move To Court - Jun 30, 2010
- Ex-wife gets huge cut in Gibson's retirement package - Sep 06, 2012
- Russian singer hopes for a 'long-lasting' relationship with Gibson - Apr 15, 2009
- Gibson to pay $750,000 to ex-girlfriend - Sep 01, 2011
- Mel Gibson's ex 'rejected $15m peace deal' - Feb 22, 2011
- Oksana Pochepa Claims Being Mel Gibson's Lover - Apr 15, 2009
- Mel Gibson to face girlfriend in courtroom - Nov 10, 2010
- Russian popstar admits she's Mel Gibson's lover - Apr 15, 2009
- Mel Gibson To Be Investigated In Domestic Violence Case - Jul 09, 2010