Gibson’s lawyer slams his ex-girlfriend’s allegationsJune 28th, 2010 - 7:56 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 28 (IANS) Actor Mel Gibson’s lawyer has slammed the claims of his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva branding them as “sensational allegations”.
Grigorieva revealed about her bitter split from the actor insisting the actor was “cruel” towards her and is failing to pay child support, reports tmz.com.
“Oksana’s deceitful conduct in trying to terminate Mel’s access to his daughter continues. Having entered into an agreement that allows for overnight, unrestricted visitation, and would soon result in Mel having 50-50 custody of their daughter - an agreement reached after a two-day mediation with two retired Superior Court judges,” said Gibson’s lawyer Stephen Kolodny.
“Mel was hopeful that their break-up was behind them and Lucia would be the beneficiary of co-operative parenting. Apparently Lucia will be denied that good fortune. Making sensational allegations is not the way to resolve this,” he added.
- Gibson slams ex's allegations over child support - Jun 29, 2010
- Mel Gibson & ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva all set to fight in court for daughter's custody - Jun 30, 2010
- Gibson, Grigorieva reach deal - Aug 28, 2011
- Gibson to pay $750,000 to ex-girlfriend - Sep 01, 2011
- Oksana Grigorieva's ex bodyguard sides with Mel Gibson - Jan 22, 2011
- Gibson offers $1m to Grigorieva for tape rants - Sep 25, 2010
- Grigorieva may sue Gibson - Mar 13, 2011
- Mel Gibson presents extortion evidence to police - Jul 28, 2010
- Gibson given extension in daughter's custody dispute - Oct 18, 2011
- Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend still plans to sue him - Mar 13, 2011
- Mel Gibson wants more time with daughter - Aug 04, 2011
- Mel Gibson's ex 'feared for daughter's life' - Jul 23, 2010
- Mel Gibson choked up on stand as he talked about daughter Lucia - Nov 12, 2010
- Mel Gibson 'never thought domestic violence was even an issue' - Sep 28, 2010
- Paediatrician refutes Grigorieva's claims Gibson hurt their daughter - Nov 13, 2010