Gibson’s ex-girlfriend to help his wife in divorce battleMay 1st, 2009 - 1:15 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 1 (IANS) Hollywood actor Mel Gibson’s former girlfriend has offered to help his wife, Robyn, win the divorce battle because she still hasn’t forgiven him for two-timing her.
Comedian Diana Alouise insists she would never have dated the “Mad Max” star if he had been honest about his marital status when they met in the late 1980s. And now she wants to make sure the actor’s wife wins in court, reported femalefirst.co.uk.
“We had a hot love affair but it never would have happened if I had known the truth. He told me he was married but that technically he wasn’t with his wife anymore,” said Alouise.
She claims she romanced Gibson for six months but dumped him after she realised he was married and had no plans to leave his wife.
- Mel Gibson's ex offers to help his wife in divorce battle - May 01, 2009
- Gibson loses half fortune in divorce settlement - Dec 24, 2011
- Construction company sues Gibson - Jun 24, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva alleges Mel Gibson had thrown TV at his first wife - Aug 03, 2010
- Family stands by Gibson in bitter legal battle with ex - Jul 18, 2010
- Gibson, Moore seal divorce pact - Jun 29, 2011
- Gibson's former family mansion on sale - Jul 28, 2012
- Mel Gibson's divorce finally going to come through - Apr 09, 2010
- Gibson Misses his Wife - May 06, 2010
- Gibson's wife finds love with new man - Jul 18, 2009
- Grigorieva claims Gibson hurt their baby - Jul 16, 2010
- Gibson's wife refuses any ill-treatment - Jul 16, 2010
- Mel Gibson tells Jay Leno Oskana Grigoreiva pregnant as wife files for divorce - May 26, 2009
- Mel Gibson And Oksana Grigorieva's Restraining Order Controversy Creates Buzz - Jun 27, 2010
- Mel Gibson could be behind bars - Oct 29, 2010
Tags: 1980s, actor mel gibson, comedian, diana alouise, divorce battle, ex girlfriend, femalefirst, former girlfriend, hollywood, hollywood actor, london, love affair, mad max, marital status, may 1, mel gibson, six months, truth