Gibson’s divorce financial records to be kept under wrapsJune 11th, 2009 - 12:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 11 (ANI): Hollywood actor Mel Gibson and wife Robyn have agreed to keep their financial records under seal in a bid to keep the divorce proceedings private, according to court documents.
The agreement, signed by the former couple, their lawyers and a judge, states that depositions, tax records, and accounting information will be all be kept private, reports People magazine.
According to the papers filed in Los Angeles, part of the reason for the sealing is because the ex-couple does not want to jeopardize their assets by revealing business affairs.
They also want to protect their 10-year-old son Thomas.
The ‘Brave Heart’ star’s estimated net worth 1 billion dollars and the divorce is expected to end with the biggest cash payout in Hollywood. (ANI)
- Gibson, Moore seal divorce pact - Jun 29, 2011
- Ex-wife gets huge cut in Gibson's retirement package - Sep 06, 2012
- Gibson's wife refuses any ill-treatment - Jul 16, 2010
- Gibson loses half fortune in divorce settlement - Dec 24, 2011
- Police probing Grigorieva's 'extortion' claims - Jul 23, 2010
- Gibson offers $1m to Grigorieva for tape rants - Sep 25, 2010
- Violet Kowal Asserts That She Had A Passionately Sexual Association With Mel Gibson - May 11, 2010
- Mel Gibson-Oksana Grigorieva Battle Over Custody Turns Ugly - Jun 30, 2010
- Mel Gibson's divorce finally going to come through - Apr 09, 2010
- Mel Gibson's estranged wife refuses ill treatment - Jul 16, 2010
- Gibson Misses his Wife - May 06, 2010
- Mel Gibson presents extortion evidence to police - Jul 28, 2010
- Tiger Woods to keep $2.4m Florida home in divorce settlement - Sep 17, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva Receives $75,000 Offer From Playboy - Oct 25, 2010
- Mel Gibson's ex denies extortion claims - Jul 23, 2010
Tags: 1 billion dollars, accounting information, actor mel gibson, assets, brave heart, business affairs, court documents, depositions, divorce proceedings, hollywood, hollywood actor, lawyers, mel gibson, people magazine, private reports, son thomas, wife robyn