Gibson to pay $750,000 to ex-girlfriendSeptember 1st, 2011 - 2:31 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 1 (IANS) Actor Mel Gibson will pay his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva $750,000 in order to settle their custody battle over two-year-old daughter Lucia.
They were going through a bitter dispute over custody of Lucia and related finances for over a year.
However, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Peter Lichtman finally announced the terms of the settlement Wednesday at a hearing which says that the actor will pay the mother of his daughter $750,000, reports contactmusic.com.
Another stipulation of the settlement is that Grigorieva will be allowed to live in Gibson’s Californian home until their daughter turns 18.
“Oksana (Grigorieva) and Mel (Gibson) were in love. In love for three years. Lucia was a planned child,” Grigorieva’s lawyer told eonline.com.
“Oksana (Grigorieva) settled today because it was the best interest of Lucia. She will not be commenting. Instead she is going to concentrate on raising her daughter herself without nannies,” the lawyer added.
- Gibson, Grigorieva reach deal - Aug 28, 2011
- Gibson given extension in daughter's custody dispute - Oct 18, 2011
- Gibson's lawyer slams his ex-girlfriend's allegations - Jun 28, 2010
- Grigorieva may sue Gibson - Mar 13, 2011
- Gibson faces Grigorieva at deposition - Nov 02, 2010
- Gibson's ex 'wants him to increase child support' - Aug 20, 2010
- Mel Gibson Wishes To Give 1% Of His Monthly Expense To Daughter - Aug 22, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva's ex bodyguard sides with Mel Gibson - Jan 22, 2011
- Mel Gibson ordered to pay more in child support - Oct 01, 2010
- Mel Gibson presents extortion evidence to police - Jul 28, 2010
- Gibson's ex says no to $15 mn offer (Lead) - Feb 22, 2011
- Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend drops domestic abuse claim - May 05, 2011
- Oksana's ex-bodyguard sides with Mel Gibson - Jan 21, 2011
- Gibson's ex sits for deposition in custody battle - Jul 04, 2010
- Mel Gibson must pay ex unpaid child support - Nov 11, 2010
Tags: actor mel gibson, angeles superior court, best interest, bitter dispute, californian, custody battle, daughter lucia, ex girlfriend, judge peter lichtman, lawyer, los angeles superior court, love, mel gibson, stipulation, superior court judge