Gibson ‘dropped to knees and begged Grigorieva for forgiveness’September 23rd, 2010 - 2:20 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sept 23 (ANI): Mel Gibson dropped to his knees and begged Oksana Grigorieva for forgiveness the morning after the nuclear January 6 meltdown, according to sources.
Oksana gave L.A. County Sheriff’s investigators an email in which Mel said to Oksana he wanted to “come by to make amends to you, Sacha and Lucia,” reports TMZ.com.
“I spent 2 hours with a therapist today & have regained some perspective. What I’m telling you now is I am safe,” Mel added.
“I have two broken front teeth and a concussion. I cannot c u today, I’m hurting,” Oksana responded.
Mel then said, “Did you get them fixed yet? When can I see you. I need to see you this evening & then I promise I’ll leave you alone for as long as you want if only for 10 minutes Please.”
Oksana has told Sheriff’s investigators Mel showed up at the house unannounced later that day, came inside, began to cry and begged for forgiveness.
Oksana told investigators Mel crawled toward her but she walked away and Mel eventually left. (ANI)
- Mel Gibson 'sent apologetic text messages to ex' - Jul 23, 2010
- Mel Gibson admits slapping Oksana Grigorieva - Nov 16, 2010
- Mel Gibson's ex Oksana Grigorieva sent him love letter after 'violent row' - Sep 22, 2010
- Paediatrician refutes Grigorieva's claims Gibson hurt their daughter - Nov 13, 2010
- Mel Gibson 'threatened' ex by saying 'there will be brains all over the wall' - Sep 25, 2010
- Mel Gibson's ex 'feared for daughter's life' - Jul 23, 2010
- Mel Gibson 'never thought domestic violence was even an issue' - Sep 28, 2010
- Mel Gibson admits slapping girlfriend - Nov 16, 2010
- Mel Gibson wants more time with daughter - Aug 04, 2011
- Oksana names key witness in Mel Gibson domestic violence case - Oct 11, 2010
- I am not an extortionist, says Oksana Grigorieva - Oct 22, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva's ex bodyguard sides with Mel Gibson - Jan 22, 2011
- Mel Gibson admits hitting ex, threatens to kill her in new audiotape - Jul 13, 2010
- Domestic violence investigation in Mel Gibson case - Jul 09, 2010
- Gibson, ex-girlfriend's personal emails leaked - Sep 21, 2010