Gibson compares his life with three-ring circusMay 20th, 2011 - 2:10 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 20 (IANS) Hollywood actor Mel Gibson admits that his life has been “hard to bear” at certain times, but feels it is important to “get through it”.
Gibson, who was accused of domestic violence by ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, compared his life to a “three-ring circus”.
“We all go through things that are hard to bear at some point or other, and we have to get through it. About life, oh boy. You don’t want to hear about my three-ring circus,” he told Variety.
The 55-year old, who took a hiatus from acting from 2003 to 2010, also revealed that he underwent a “metamorphosis” during his career break, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I got to a place where I thought, ‘I don’t even know if I want to do this,’ and walked away for a while. When enough time has elapsed and you’ve gone through some sort of metamorphosis for yourself, when you come back to it it’s kind of interesting again,” he said.
- Gibson, Grigorieva reach deal - Aug 28, 2011
- Gibson, ex-girlfriend's personal emails leaked - Sep 21, 2010
- Gibson's lawyers want Grigorieva held for tape leak - Jul 15, 2010
- Mel Gibson admits slapping girlfriend - Nov 16, 2010
- Mel Gibson goes incognito with fake nose, moustache - Sep 17, 2010
- Gibson and I share complex friendship: Foster - Jun 13, 2011
- Oksana Grigorieva denies leaking raging Mel Gibson tapes - Oct 12, 2010
- Robert De Niro hopes Mel Gibson 'gets through' racist rant scandal - Jul 13, 2010
- Mel Gibson visits disabled kids - Jun 10, 2011
- Gibson to pay $750,000 to ex-girlfriend - Sep 01, 2011
- Mel Gibson's ex Oksana Grigorieva sent him love letter after 'violent row' - Sep 22, 2010
- In new tape, Mel Gibson tells ex: 'I'm so sorry I had a child with you' - Jul 27, 2010
- Mel Gibson will bounce back: Oliver Stone - Jul 22, 2010
- Mel Gibson needs therapy: Mike Tyson - Oct 29, 2010
- Gibson regrets becoming a movie star - Apr 23, 2011