Gibb leaves 4 mn pounds for lovechildMay 28th, 2012 - 3:58 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 28 (IANS) Late singer Robin Gibb reportedly gave four million pounds worth money for his lovechild before his death.
The singer, who passed away May 20, after a battle with cancer, reportedly handed over a large cash sum to his former housekeeper Claire Yang in January for their daughter, Snow Evelyn Robin Juliet Gibb.
“Robin never walked away from his responsibilities and always made sure the child was fully provided for. Snow Robin is a Gibb child so will be treated exactly the same as the other three children,” mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
- Robin Gibb's death was caused by kidney failure - May 28, 2012
- Singer Gibb's wife pays tribute on funeral - Jun 10, 2012
- 'Stayin' Alive' singer Robin Gibb dead - May 21, 2012
- Dad died of kidney failure: Robin Gibb's son - May 27, 2012
- Gibb refused cancer scans: wife - Aug 19, 2012
- Robin Gibb unable to speak - May 17, 2012
- Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb dies of cancer - May 22, 2012
- Robin Gibb in coma - Apr 14, 2012
- Gibb's dying wish to go home - Jun 12, 2012
- Robin Gibbs wife fuming over his lovechild with housekeeper - Feb 09, 2009
- Robin Gibb battles pneumonia - Apr 09, 2012
- Heartaches could be payback time: Gibb - Mar 12, 2012
- Katie Price sues Peter Andre - Sep 11, 2012
- When female fans invaded Bieber's privacy - Mar 14, 2011
- Andy Williams has bladder cancer - Nov 07, 2011