Get ready for iPods sharing your favourite stars music choiceFebruary 14th, 2009 - 2:57 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 14 (ANI): Want to get hold of a personally autographed iPod loaded with your favourite stars most loved songs? Well, then log on to Tonic.com without thinking for a minute.
The e-commerce site is auctioning iPods autographed by celebrities, and pre-loaded with their favourite songs.
A total of 70 A-listers, from actors to models to politicians, have lended their ear for the auction, reports the New York Daily News.
The proceeds from sales will benefit music programs in the hurricane-ravaged Gulf Coast region.
And some of the stars who have autographed these iPods are, Mariah Carey (Her choice, I Wont Tell by Fat Joe; our choice, Aaron Tippins Big Boy Toys), Faith Hill (Her choice, Crazy in Love by Beyonce; our choice, Gretchen Wilsons Redneck Woman) and Pete Wentz (His choice: Mamma Mia by ABBA; our choice, Perry Comos Feelings). (ANI)
- Mandy Moore prefers music other than her husbands - Mar 15, 2009
- YouTube launches iPhone app with advertisements - Sep 12, 2012
- Benji Madden, Will I. AM, Samantha Ronson selling MP3 players for charity - Apr 01, 2009
- Mariah Carey, Gwen Stefani help charity auction - Feb 15, 2009
- Prince sells $2,100 purple iPods - Apr 15, 2009
- Schoolgirl wins right to use iPod in exams - May 23, 2011
- iPods filled with music could help patients recover from ops faster - Dec 26, 2010
- New Spice Girls movie in the making - Jul 23, 2010
- Apple redesigns iPod touch, updates iPod nano - Sep 13, 2012
- The new iPod touch: practically a smartphone - Sep 19, 2010
- Rooney's musical pillow to help him 'dream' of firing England to WC glory - Jun 04, 2010
- Music in gyms - motivation or distraction? - Dec 01, 2010
- Seyfried dating Harrington? - Aug 29, 2012
- Apple recalls first-gen iPod nano - Nov 13, 2011
- Emma Bunton dismisses new Spice Girls film reports - Jul 24, 2010
Tags: aaron tippins, abba, beyonce, boy toys, comos, faith hill, fat joe, favourite songs, feb 14, gretchen, gulf coast region, listers, music choice, music programs, new york daily news, proceeds from sales, redneck woman, stars music, wilsons, york daily news