Gervais doesn’t believe in marriageNovember 9th, 2011 - 4:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 9 (IANS) British comedian Ricky Gervais does not see any point in getting married.
The 50-year-old has been with partner Jane Fallon for almost 30 years but says they have no intention to tie the knot because they are happy as they are, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I don’t see the point. We are married in everything but the ceremony. We share everything and everything is in both names. We’ve lived together for 29 years, how are we not married except in the eyes of God?” he asked.
“It’s just irrelevant. Our marriage has lasted longer than most marriages,” he added.
- Ricky Gervais to host Golden Globes 2011 - Apr 30, 2010
- Popularity not important for Gervais - Jun 25, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Kimberly Wyatt unsure about marriage - Dec 15, 2011
- Brand doing well after split - Apr 01, 2012
- Ricky Gervais Teases Celebrities At Golden Globe Awards 2011 - Jan 17, 2011
- Morgan, Walden to become parents - Jun 06, 2011
- Ricky Gervais offers Oscar script advice to Anne Hathaway & James Franco - Feb 25, 2011
- Younger Kardashian's marriage a wake-up call for sister Kim - May 02, 2011
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- Sinead O'Connor calls off divorce - Jan 05, 2012
- Melanie C wants more kids - Mar 11, 2012
- Barrymore planning summer wedding? - Mar 24, 2012
- Ricky Gervais doesn't want to see any more pics of Posh and Becks - Dec 21, 2010
- J.Lo says she threatened to kill Ricky Gervais at the Golden Globes - Jan 20, 2011