Geri Halliwell may make pop comeback at 60April 6th, 2009 - 6:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 6 (ANI): Former ‘Spice Girls’ star Geri Halliwell has revealed that she may consider making a pop comeback at the age of 60, but for now she has no plans to do so.
Halliwell, 36, also says that she has no plans for recording music in the near future, and that even though she has not totally given up on it, she believes that right now it is time for the younger generation to have a go at it.
“Everybody has their moment and their time. Let somebody else have a crack at it. There are younger people around now,” the Sun quoted her as telling Red magazine.
“I didn’t want to have to stay young in order to sell records. And I didn’t want to have to rely on my looks.
“I don’t want to say never, though. Who knows? I could do a record when I’m 60,” she added. (ANI)
- Spice Girls divided over plans to release album of unheard songs - Mar 03, 2011
- I didn't ask Victoria's advice: Halliwell - Feb 03, 2011
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- Spice Girls could play at London Olympic opening ceremony - Apr 27, 2011
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- Spice Girls reunite for a movie - Jul 23, 2010
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Halliwell's emotional Olympic performance - Aug 21, 2012
- Geri Halliwell owes her life to Robbie Williams - Mar 26, 2010
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Spice Girls may perform at Olympic closing ceremony - Jul 20, 2012
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Halliwell to create another 'Spice Girls'? - Aug 09, 2010
- How ex-Spice Girl Geri Halliwell fell for an alpha male - Jan 30, 2011