Geri Halliwell dating Italian yacht tycoon?January 19th, 2009 - 5:54 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 19 (ANI): Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell reportedly has a new man in her life an Italian yacht tycoon.
The 36-year-old pop star, who is mum to daughter Bluebell from a previous relationship, recently broke off with nightclub entrepreneur Nick House.
Since then, Ginger spice has been spotted cosying up to Fabrizio Politi, a multi-millionaire businessman whose company builds luxury yachts.
And according to British tabloid The Sun, the pair is all set to appear in a photo spread in Italy’’s Vanity Fair magazine in a bid to announce their blossoming romance to the world.
“It’’s definitely the real deal. They”ve really hit it off. Geri can”t believe how well they get on. Fabrizio is great with her daughter. They spent as much time as possible with each other over Christmas and the New Year, Contactmusic quoted a source as saying. (ANI)
- Geri Halliwell engaged to Italian tycoon - Jan 27, 2009
- Geri Halliwell back with ex-beau - Mar 25, 2009
- Geri Halliwell breaks off engagement - Mar 11, 2009
- Geri Halliwell splits from Italian beau - Mar 11, 2009
- Geri Halliwell to tie the knot? - Jan 14, 2010
- Halliwell dating Italian yacht tycoon - Jan 19, 2009
- Beckwith is my longest boyfriend: Halliwell - Apr 05, 2010
- Geri Halliwell engaged to Italian beau - Jan 31, 2009
- Halliwell finds new man - Mar 25, 2009
- Geri Halliwell's ex says Posh was more his 'cup of tea' - Apr 06, 2009
- Halliwel romances at Swiss Alps with new beau - Apr 13, 2009
- Geri Halliwell holidaying with boyfriend number 3 of 2009 - Apr 13, 2009
- A new man in Geri Halliwell's life - Mar 21, 2009
- Geri Halliwell too wants to adopt from Africa - Apr 24, 2009
- Geri Halliwell launches her own beachwear range - Dec 30, 2010
Tags: bluebell, british tabloid the sun, entrepreneur, geri halliwell, ginger, ginger spice, jan 19, luxury yachts, millionaire businessman, new man, new year, pop star, real deal, romance, spice girl, tabloid the sun, tycoon, vanity fair, vanity fair magazine, yacht