Geri Halliwell and George Michaels friendship ends over songNovember 15th, 2007 - 12:15 pm ICT by admin
London, Nov 15 (ANI): Spice Girls star Geri Halliwell and George Michaels friendship has taken a severe blow after he failed to write the girl bands comeback single.
The situation emerged when Geri asked George, whose 2004 album Patience entered the charts at No1, to write their first comeback single.
However, he took too long to write the song, which resulted in Halliwell loosing patience and deciding to team up with fellow Spice Girl Emma Bunton to write Headlines (Friendship Never Ends).
George was more than happy to write a song, The Sun quoted a source, as saying.
But Geri was frustrated how long he was taking to finish it.
She wrote Headlines (Friendship Never Ends) with Emma instead. George was furious. He has been fed up with Geris Me, me, me attitude.
Shes still really good mates with his boyfriend, Kenny Goss, whos been acting as a go-between in their battle, the source added. (ANI)
- Spice Girls may perform at Olympic closing ceremony - Jul 20, 2012
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Spice Girls reunite in London - Jun 27, 2012
- Halliwell hopes to convince Posh for Olympics gig - Jan 31, 2011
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Spice Girls divided over plans to release album of unheard songs - Mar 03, 2011
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- Spice Girls may turn 'Viva Forever!' into movie - Jul 01, 2012
- George Michael praises Spice Girls for changing British music - Mar 12, 2011
- George Michael praises Spice Girls for inspiring women - Mar 12, 2011
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Spice Girls reunite for a movie - Jul 23, 2010
- Mel B wants another 'Spice Girls' reunion - Mar 20, 2011
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012