Gerard Butler is new face of L’OrealJuly 31st, 2010 - 3:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 31 (IANS) Gerard Butler has been signed on as the new spokesperson for L’Oreal Paris Men’s Expert and the actor says he is “excited” about the partnership.
“I’m excited to be working with L’Oreal Paris. I have always liked the quality and innovation of their products,” Butler was quoted as saying by femalefirst.co.uk.
The 40-year-old Scottish star will front advertising campaigns across the world for the brand, though they will not be seen in the US.
Patrick Dempsey was previously the face of L’Oreal Paris Men’s Expert while Beyonce Knowles and Diane Kruger are among the beauties who fronted campaigns for the firm’s women’s products.
- Gerald Butler Becomes The L'Oreal Paris Men's Expert - Jul 31, 2010
- Stefani new face of L'Oreal - Jan 14, 2011
- Ash, Sonam, Frieda set to dazzle on Cannes red carpet - Apr 22, 2011
- Bollywood celebrity "wars" go international - Jan 11, 2011
- Aishwarya Rai still endorses L'Oreal - Jan 09, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez: The Brand Ambassador Of L’Oreal Paris - Dec 08, 2010
- Rachel Weisz's L'oreal ad banned - Feb 02, 2012
- Freida's skin tone not altered, says L'Oreal - Sep 29, 2011
- Sonam to walk Cannes red carpet (With Image) - May 14, 2012
- Beyonce loves make-up - May 07, 2012
- Julia Roberts' Lancome ad banned in Britain - Jul 27, 2011
- Aishwarya in aid of AIDS at Cannes - May 14, 2012
- Gwen Stefani is the new face of L'Oreal Paris - Jan 14, 2011
- Cole's 150-minute Cannes visit - May 20, 2012
- Butler does yoga to stay fit - Sep 16, 2011
Tags: advertising campaigns, beauties, beyonce, beyonce knowles, diane kruger, front advertising, gerard butler, innovation, l oreal, l oreal paris, london, new face, partnership, patrick dempsey, spokesperson