Georgia calls Madonna her style iconJuly 20th, 2012 - 3:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 20 (IANS) Singer Mick Jagger’s daughter Georgia gets her style inspiration from pop diva Madonna.
The 20-year-old daughter of Rolling Stones frontman and former supermodel Jerry Hall, revealed that the singer is her fashion icon.
“I had so much fun shooting this campaign. I have always admired Madonna’s music and style; she is constantly reinventing herself,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Georgia as saying.
- Naomi Campbell admires Madonna's fashion sense - Feb 25, 2010
- Lizzy Jagger risks her father's anger after nude photoshoot for Playboy - Apr 16, 2011
- Georgia May Jagger to lead Material Girl campaign - May 24, 2012
- Mick Jagger dances to keep fit - Sep 25, 2011
- Jerry Hall slams Keith Richards' slur on Mick Jagger's manhood - Oct 18, 2010
- Mick Jagger, Jerry Hall ban daughter from night out - Apr 29, 2010
- Katy Perry feels she has a split personality - Jun 29, 2012
- Jagger's daughter paints herself red, white and blue for hot photoshoot - Sep 16, 2009
- Mick Jagger's daughter becomes face of beauty brand Rimmel London - Oct 17, 2009
- Campbell would've loved to be sprinter - Aug 11, 2012
- Mick Jagger's ex-wife calls him sexual predator - Sep 06, 2010
- Mick Jagger's daughter goes topless for jeans brand - Jul 25, 2009
- Moss, Campbell to walk ramp at Olympics closing ceremony - Jul 16, 2012
- Grandma my style icon: Miranda Kerr - Aug 10, 2012
- Is Harry Styles dating Georgia May Jagger? - Feb 21, 2012