George Michael recovering from pneumoniaNovember 30th, 2011 - 4:35 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Nov 30 (IANS) Singer George Michael, who was admitted to a hospital for severe pneumonia, is recovering, says his publicist.
Certain media reports claimed that Michael is “at death’s door” and suffering from more serious problems than pneumonia, but his publicist says that there is no truth in the reports.
Usmagazine.com quoted the publicist as saying: “Any other speculation regarding his illness is unfounded and untrue. He is receiving excellent medical care. He is responding to treatment and slowly improving.”
The 48-year-old British singer was admitted to a hospital in Vienna Nov 21.
- Singer George Michael suffering from severe pneumonia, cancels UK tour - Nov 26, 2011
- George Michael cancels all tour dates - Nov 27, 2011
- George Michael down with pneumonia, cancels concerts - Nov 24, 2011
- George Michael responding to treatment - Nov 25, 2011
- I feel amazing, says George Michael after recovering - Dec 27, 2011
- George Michael writes song about death experience - Apr 06, 2012
- Michael to return home for holidays - Dec 17, 2011
- George Michael doesn't plan future - Sep 09, 2012
- George Michael had 'different' Christmas - Dec 28, 2011
- Keith Urban to undergo throat surgery - Nov 04, 2011
- Usher wins custody battle against ex-wife - Aug 25, 2012
- Bhupen Hazarika in ICU - Jul 01, 2011
- Bret Michaels In Stable But Critical State, Reports His Publicist - Apr 24, 2010
- Simpson got emotional over baby first kick - Dec 13, 2011
- Days after losing baby, Lily Allen hospitalised again - Nov 07, 2010