George Michael had ‘different’ ChristmasDecember 28th, 2011 - 7:10 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 28 (IANS) Singer George Michael says this year’s Christmas was very “different” following his recovery from pneumonia.
The 48-year-old was suffering from pneumonia in December, but following his recovery he is feeling better than ever and particularly enjoyed the festive period with his loved ones, reports contactmusic.com.
“Best Christmas I can remember, surrounded by the people I love. “And knowing that Xmas could have been very different this year for everyone at that table,” Michael posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
“As it was we stuffed and laughed ourselves silly. I’m such a lucky man! I hope you all had a great one. It’s not over, of course, I have a house full of sleeping guests and a bunch more friends coming over today. Hangovers strictly forbidden (sic),” he further posted.
- Abhishek crosses 1 mn on Twitter - Jan 08, 2012
- Gaga to gift unreleased songs to fans - Dec 23, 2011
- Peter Andre gets a new pet - Jan 31, 2012
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
- Michelle Williams battling flu - Dec 29, 2011
- Gary Barlow to be dad again - Feb 20, 2012
- Osbourne spills the beans about ex-fiance on Twitter - Dec 30, 2010
- O'connor's marriage back on track - Jan 31, 2012
- Hrithik seeks sister-in-law's forgiveness on birthday - Jan 10, 2011
- Leona Lewis angry over song leak - Jan 26, 2012
- Paris Hilton visits orphans in Bali - Nov 18, 2011
- Amber Rose gets boyfriend name tattooed - Jul 14, 2011
- True fans didn't leak track, says Madonna - Nov 10, 2011
- Katy Perry equals MJ's record - Aug 18, 2011
- Jenkins pays tribute to Tsunami survivors - Dec 20, 2011