George Michael branded ‘The Hermit’ by jail inmatesSeptember 27th, 2010 - 6:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 27 (ANI): Imprisoned singer George Michael has apparently been branded ‘The Hermit’ by his fellow inmates, because he doesn’t talk to anyone and watches TV all day, according to reports.
The former ‘Wham!’ Star, who has served two out of the eight weeks sentence, was found in possession of cannabis and drug- driving following a car crash in north London in July.
“Everyone calls him ‘The Hermit’ because he could mix but he has chosen not to… I just think he wants to be alone,” the Daily Express quoted a source as saying.
But the sources insist that the star isn’t interested in making friends during his stint.
Michael was transferred from London’s tough Pentonville prison to the Highpoint jail in Suffolk where he will serve out the rest of his sentence. (ANI)
- George Michael released from prison after four weeks - Oct 11, 2010
- George Michael released from jail - Oct 11, 2010
- George Michael insists he is 'not getting special treatment' in jail - Oct 04, 2010
- Singer George Michael free after four weeks in jail - Oct 12, 2010
- George Michael's prison shopping list revealed - Oct 26, 2010
- Singer George Michael released early from prison - Oct 11, 2010
- Jailed George Michael gets hand-written letter from Macca - Oct 01, 2010
- George Michael wants fellow inmate as bodyguard - Oct 04, 2010
- Jailed George Michael 'at self-harm risk' - Sep 24, 2010
- George Michael plays pool in his own jail cell - Sep 20, 2010
- Prisoners 'were in awe of George Michael' - Dec 05, 2010
- Jailed George Michael being watched over by officers - Oct 03, 2010
- Jailed George Michael 'planning big bash after release' - Sep 27, 2010
- George Michael wants to start afresh - Oct 13, 2010
- George Michael painting walls in prison - Sep 26, 2010