George Clooney wanted to dieNovember 12th, 2011 - 4:32 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 12 (IANS) Actor George Clooney considered killing himself six years ago, after he injured himself while shooting a film.
The 50-year-old injured himself while filming spy thriller “Syriana”in 2005, and he was so racked with pain as a result of the spinal condition that he thought about ending his life, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I started to think, ‘I may have to do something drastic about this’.I was in a hospital bed unable to move, having these headaches where it feels like you’re having a stroke,” Clooney told Rolling Stone magazine.
“You don’t want to leave a mess, so go in the garage, go in the car, start the engine. I was in a place where I was trying to figure out how to survive,” he added.
- Labeouf wishes to be diplomatic like Clooney - Jun 29, 2011
- 'Lonely' Clooney feels sleepless - Feb 19, 2012
- Clooney feels unclean after award functions - Jul 11, 2011
- Small films affect Farrell emotionally - Aug 29, 2012
- 'The Ides Of March' - a convincing tale of lost innocence (IANS Movie Review) - Nov 19, 2011
- Clooney leaves new project due to health reason - Sep 01, 2011
- 'Descendents' unfolds slowly and beautifully: Clooney - Jan 12, 2012
- Clooney's 'The American' role his darkest ever - Nov 29, 2010
- Clooney wants to direct Matt Damon - Sep 19, 2009
- Alec Baldwin eager for more kids - Jan 27, 2012
- 50 Cent sheds 54 pounds for movie role about cancer-stricken footballer - Mar 11, 2011
- Jai Courtney to play Bruce Willis's son in 'Die Hard 5' - Feb 24, 2012
- Clooney fears hurting people - Jan 09, 2012
- Clooney can't recognise his older self - Sep 30, 2011
- It's best not to mess with nature: Cheryl Cole - May 25, 2011