George Clooney rules out getting married againJanuary 23rd, 2011 - 2:35 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 23 (ANI): Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney doesn’t seem too keen on getting married to Elisabetta Canalis.
The award-winning actor, who has been dating the Italian beauty for over a year said in an intervew with Piers Morgan and his own father that his four-year marriage - to actress Talia Balsam that ended in 1993 - was enough, reports the Daily Mail.
Morgan asked George’s father, Nick, a journalist, whether he was “yearning for the moment” his son would walk down the aisle.
To which Nick turned to his 49-year-old son and said: “I want you to think about that. I want you to think about - we’ve been married - Nina (George’s mother) and I have been married 51 years.”
“I hate to blow your whole news story,” he said. “But I was married, so I gave it a shot.”
“One attempt at married life ought to have proven how good I was at it,” Clooney insisted. (ANI)
- George Clooney Says His Marriage To Actress Talia Balsam Was Enough For Him - Jan 23, 2011
- Marriage not Clooney's cup of tea - Jan 23, 2011
- Clooney's mom wants him to marry wrestler - Aug 01, 2012
- I'm a firm believer in marriage: Clooney's girlfriend - Jun 09, 2011
- Clooney, Canalis part ways - Jun 23, 2011
- George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis split - Jun 23, 2011
- Clooney introduces girlfriend to his parents - Sep 10, 2011
- George Clooney's Marriage Vow: Say No To Marriage - Jan 23, 2010
- Elisabetta Canalis says that George Clooney was like a father figure to her - Oct 31, 2011
- George Clooney honoured for humanitarian work - Nov 19, 2010
- Women get bored of me: George Clooney - Jan 21, 2010
- George Clooney vows not to get married again - Jan 23, 2010
- We had father-daughter relationship: Clooney's ex - Oct 30, 2011
- Clooney likes strong women - Aug 10, 2011
- Clooney, Keibler split? - Sep 12, 2012
Tags: actress talia, aisle, daily mail, father nick, george clooney, hollywood, hollywood heartthrob, intervew, italian beauty, journalist, london jan, marriage, married life, news story, nina, piers morgan, talia balsam