George Clooney ready for life after filmsJanuary 25th, 2012 - 8:27 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 25 (IANS) Actor George Clooney has revealed that he is prepared for the day when he will stop doing films.
Despite being tipped for an Oscar next month for his role in “The Descendants”, the 50-year-old reckons he may be the forgotten man of movies in the next few years.
“I’ve been around show business my whole life. I understand how fleeting all of this is. I understand that they will take those keys away at some point. It doesn’t matter. So I’ll keep driving that car until they take the keys away,” dailymirror.co.uk quoted Clooney as saying.
- I don't care when people think I'm gay: Clooney - Mar 01, 2012
- 'The Descendants' - a gentle, sensitive masterpiece (IANS Movie Review) - Jan 28, 2012
- Tomlinson's hearing problem - Aug 02, 2012
- Clooney praises Pitt - Feb 17, 2012
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Clooney can't recognise his older self - Sep 30, 2011
- Clooney can't relate to 'The Descendents' role - Jan 22, 2012
- Clooney quits drinking - Jan 17, 2012
- Bailey replaces Clarke for Sunday's ODI against India (Lead) - Feb 17, 2012
- Yuvraj cheers for Pune Warriors - Apr 27, 2012
- Andre vows to expose Twitter bully - Aug 16, 2011
- No cannabis at work: Jeff Bridges - Aug 25, 2011
- Cyrus taught me to relax: Hemsworth - Jul 26, 2012
- Prince William takes Catherine skiing - Mar 25, 2012
- Katherine Jenkins vows to gain weight - May 23, 2012