George Clooney moves new girlfriend into his homeJune 6th, 2009 - 12:36 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 6 (IANS) Hollywood actor George Clooney has decided to move his new cocktail-waitress girlfriend into his mansion here so he can see her everyday.
Clooney first met 23-year-old Lucy Wolvert while filming his forthcoming movie “Up In The Air” at Miami Beach, Florida, reported femalefirst.co.uk. They have been dating each other for two months now.
“She’s talking about moving in with George in Los Angeles which is pretty amazing considering they’ve only known each other a couple of months,” said a source.
“Lucy is totally smitten with George and he’s drawn to her in a passionate way. Everyone’s just hoping it lasts and she doesn’t get her heart broken,” added the source.
Last year, George ended his year-long relationship to another cocktail waitress Sarah Larson.
- Clooney 'to move in with new cocktail-waitress lover' - Jun 06, 2009
- Clooney's ex 'hopes to make yoga her full-time business' - Sep 29, 2010
- George Clooney's ex works as bottle service waitress - Sep 29, 2010
- George Clooney 'dating another cocktail waitress' - May 22, 2009
- Clooney gets custom-made beach hut on sets - Jun 12, 2011
- Pattinson was weeks away from proposing Stewart - Jul 30, 2012
- Conor meets Taylor Swift's parents - Aug 11, 2012
- Clooney fears hurting people - Jan 09, 2012
- Clooney's mom wants him to marry wrestler - Aug 01, 2012
- Tyra Banks dating younger model - Jun 09, 2012
- George Clooney's ex Sara Larson turns private yoga instructor - Sep 08, 2009
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Sarah Larson doesn't regret splitting from George Clooney - Sep 09, 2009
- Cheryl Cole to buy $5.5 million mansion - Oct 13, 2011
- Clooney takes girlfriend to Mexico - Oct 12, 2011
Tags: actor george clooney, cocktail waitress, femalefirst, george clooney, heart, hollywood, hollywood actor, lucy wolvert, miami beach florida, new cocktail, new girlfriend, relationship, sarah larson