George Clooney hires psychic to contact dead petJune 20th, 2009 - 1:16 am ICT by IANS
London, June 19 (IANS) Hollywood actor George Clooney hired a psychic to help him contact his dead pig.
The “Leatherheads” star is still mourning the loss of his pet swine Max, who died in 2006, and has asked a medium to get in touch with it, contactmusic.com reports.
“The psychic told me Max had a great life with me. He is very happy in spirit and still hangs out with me sometimes. I am not sure she was telling the truth but I do want to believe her,” Clooney reportedly told a friend.
The actor was left devastated after the 300-pound pet passed away at home while the actor was promoting his movie “The Good German”.
Max, who had suffered from partial blindness and arthritis, had lived with Clooney for 18 years and the pair often shared a bed.
The 48-year-old actor regularly took Max to interviews and photo shoots and joked it was his longest-running relationship.
- George Clooney 'hires psychic to contact his dead pig'! - Jun 19, 2009
- (VM) 'Disco Valley'overcomes pig problem - Aug 08, 2012
- Hilton, boyfriend share bed with pig - Dec 22, 2009
- Clooney worried about less sleep - Dec 15, 2011
- Stacy Keibler: 'George Clooney keeps me locked up' - Jan 10, 2012
- Labeouf wishes to be diplomatic like Clooney - Jun 29, 2011
- Playing blind cricket - and winning - Dec 05, 2011
- I Didn't live life in right way for politics: Clooney - Feb 24, 2011
- George Clooney's girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has no plans to have kids - Feb 18, 2011
- Obama gets Hollywood backing at star-studded event - May 12, 2012
- George Clooney conferred humanitarian award at Emmy - Aug 30, 2010
- Clooney praises Pitt - Feb 17, 2012
- 'The Simpsons' aired their 500th Episode - Feb 20, 2012
- Cooper hunting for a dog sitter - Aug 13, 2012
- Clooney calls 'malaria' good fun - Jan 23, 2011