Gene Simmons Hospitalized For Dehydration, Released LaterOctober 26th, 2010 - 5:52 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Oct 26, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Gene Simmons, the legendary bassist of the glam rock band KISS made headlines after he fainted at the Los Angeles International Airport on Oct 24th Sunday. He was taken to a hospital after his collapse. The fans and friends of the actor got really worried after they came to know of the development. According to the reports he hit his head when he fell down at the airport causing panic among the others. Thereafter he was shifted to Inglewood’s Centinela Hospital in California. The doctors were worried if he had developed some serious ailments but that was not the case. Medical tests were conducted on him and it was revealed that the star was suffering from dehydration which led to the collapse.
The 61 year old rocker was lucky as he did not have to lay bed ridden at the hospital for long. The cut that he got at his forehead after the fall was not serious either said the doctors attending him at the hospital. The doctors allowed him to leave the hospital the next day after they were sure that he did not have any serious physical complication at the time. A picture of the star was uploaded on the web which showed him sitting on a wheelchair. A bandage was there on his head as was shown in the image.
The release of the star and his fast recovery has come as a good news to his family and fans. When the news of his hospitalization broke out they got worried about his well being. Now they can relax that the star has recovered pretty fast.
- Gene Simmons Gets Hospitalized For Dehydration - Oct 26, 2010
- End fast immediately: Doctors advise Anna - Dec 28, 2011
- Richard Simmons denies that he is sick - Oct 12, 2011
- Hazare not to be hospitalised: Doctor - Dec 28, 2011
- Chopper mishap: Bedridden Munda sits up for first time - Jun 24, 2012
- Hazare dehydrated, asked to end fast (Second Lead) - Dec 28, 2011
- Death at Guwahati airport raises questions on facilities - Jun 16, 2012
- Avengers stuntman Jeremy Fitzgerald injured - Jun 28, 2011
- Chavan pleads, but Hazare continues fast (Lead) - Dec 28, 2011
- Ramdev taken to Dehradun hospital; fast continues, say aides (Third Lead) - Jun 10, 2011
- Indian yoga guru on hunger strike taken to hospital - Jun 10, 2011
- Condition of four on fast in Bhopal deteriorates - Aug 25, 2011
- Bret Michaels In Stable But Critical State, Reports His Publicist - Apr 24, 2010
- End fast immediately, doctors tell Hazare (Lead) - Dec 28, 2011
- Hulk Hogan is out of the hospital, to marry his fiancee soon - Sep 11, 2010
Tags: ailments, bandage, centinela hospital, collapse, dehydration, doctors, family and fans, forehead, gene simmons, glam rock band, headlines, hospitalization, legendary bassist, los angeles international airport, medical tests, rock band kiss, wheelchair