Gene Simmons Gets Hospitalized For DehydrationOctober 26th, 2010 - 7:46 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
October 26, 2010(Pen Men at Work): Gene Simmons the popular rock star from the band Kiss, who has enthralled the rock enthusiasts with his talent. The rocker was recently admitted to the hospital after he collapsed while waiting at the Los Angeles International Airport. The veteran rock star was promptly taken to the hospital where he received immediate medical care and treatment.
Doctors say that the musician/ vocalist was dehydrated which ultimately knocked him out. Witnesses reported seeing Gene Simmons leave the Centinela Hospital in Inglewood California a day after the incident. The doctors kept him in the medical facility for one night before discharging him.
Gene Simmons is one of the biggest living rock superstars who has managed to keep the audience hooked on with his enormous talent. Although he has been involved in a huge amount of controversies throughout his life, he still manages to maintain his clout in the rock community.
The 61-year old rock star is well known for leading life at the edge and his excesses might have caught up with him finally. The KISS star collapsed and fell down in the Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday. The rock musician injured his forehead and was admitted to the nearby Centinela Hospital. The rock star’s rep was unavailable for any comments but it is confirmed that he is doing great right now.
Preliminary tests reveal that dehydration is the primary reason behind this accident. Recent photographs of the rock star showed him in wheel chair coming out of the hospital, it has been confirmed that he is keeping good health.
- Gene Simmons Hospitalized For Dehydration, Released Later - Oct 26, 2010
- Death at Guwahati airport raises questions on facilities - Jun 16, 2012
- Kiss frontman Gene Simmons in sex assault court fight - May 28, 2010
- Hazare not to be hospitalised: Doctor - Dec 28, 2011
- Richard Simmons denies that he is sick - Oct 12, 2011
- Brand shares kiss with Baldwin in 'Rock of Ages' - Jun 02, 2012
- Restraining order against Nicolas Cage's son - Jun 21, 2011
- Emma Watson caught kissing Johnny Simmons - Aug 09, 2011
- Miley gets cosy with 'So Undercover' co-star - Feb 08, 2011
- Emma Watson cozies up with beau - Aug 07, 2011
- Bret Michaels Suffers Warning Stroke, Hospitalized Again - May 21, 2010
- Renowned Singer Chuck Berry Collapses On Stage During His Chicago Concert - Jan 03, 2011
- 911 Call Made On Charlie Sheen's Behalf Released - Feb 03, 2011
- Mexican Singer Luis Miguel Hospitalized In Los Angeles - Apr 17, 2010
- Bret Michaels fights brain hemorrhage - Apr 27, 2010
Tags: band kiss, centinela hospital, clout, controversies, dehydration, excesses, gene simmons, good health, immediate medical care, inglewood california, los angeles international airport, medical facility, men at work, october 26, pen men, rock musician, rock star, veteran rock, vocalist, wheel chair