Gemma Arterton refuses to loose weightFebruary 16th, 2009 - 2:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 16 (ANI): Bond Girl Gemma Arterton has refused to loose weight, insisting that shes proud of her curves.
The 23-year-old actress was mocked after she appeared to have put on weight, following her role in the 007 hit Quantum Of Solace.
“I refuse to conform to this muscly, sinewy look that so many actresses seem to think is attractive, the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
I hate it and I don”t think it’’s very feminine,” she added.
Arterton has revealed that the fact that she keeps on changing her hair helps her dodge peeping toms.
She said that most of the people failed to recognize her as she would change her hair very often, something that helped her enjoy her private life in her own way. (ANI)
- Gemma Arterton loves her curves - Apr 27, 2010
- Gemma Arterton likes to keep herself 'curvy' - Jun 04, 2009
- Gemma Arterton commits knickers-flashing fashion faux pas - Mar 21, 2009
- Gemma Arterton feels 'Bond' connection gets her more parking tickets! - May 18, 2010
- I was not hot enough to be a Bond girl: Gemma Arterton - Mar 22, 2010
- Gemma Arterton keeps changing hairstyle to dodge peeping eyes - Jan 05, 2009
- Former Bond girl Gemma Arterton up for BAFTA Rising Star Award - Jan 11, 2011
- Arterton is upset with Hollywood - Sep 16, 2010
- When a designer called Gemma Arterton fat - May 14, 2010
- Too much make-up makes me look old, says Gemma Arteron - Mar 04, 2011
- Arterton avoids using internet - Sep 12, 2011
- Why Gemma Arterton loves playing risque characters - Sep 27, 2010
- Gemma Arterton wants serious roles - Aug 14, 2010
- Brits hate successful pretty girls, says Gemma Arterton - Jan 07, 2010
- Gemma Arterton says drama school made her serious - Aug 25, 2010