Gemma Arterton left ‘flabbergasted’ with Jake Gyllenhaal’s bodyMay 19th, 2010 - 6:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 19 (ANI): Actress Gemma Arterton has revealed that she was ‘flabbergasted’ when she saw co-star Jake Gyllenhaal’s body during shooting of their latest film ‘Prince Of Persia’.
Arterton, 24, revealed her reaction to 29-year-old Gyllenhaal’s body at the movie’s Hollywood premiere.
“I was so nervous about my own work, I was just like ‘oh yeah nice body’ - but I remember I was flabbergasted,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
“I’ve seen a few bodies now, Daniel Craig and what not, but it still takes me by surprise. It’s always nice to see something like that,” she added.
‘Prince Of Persia’ will be released in UK cinemas on May 28. (ANI)
- Gemma Arterton talks about her love scenes with Jake Gyllenhaal - Sep 11, 2010
- Gemma Arterton's pals jealous of her on-screen snogs - Sep 13, 2010
- Everything changed since Bond film: Gemma Arterton (Interview) - May 02, 2010
- Gemma Arterton wants to continue with low-budget films - Apr 18, 2010
- Too much make-up makes me look old, says Gemma Arteron - Mar 04, 2011
- Prince of Persia costumes costlier than my house: Gemma Arterton - May 24, 2010
- When Arterton kissed Gyllenhaal - Mar 11, 2009
- Movie Review: Prince Of Persia (2010) - May 29, 2010
- Gyllenhaal, Artertons banned tongue kiss - Mar 11, 2009
- 'Prince of Persia' Jake Gyllenhaal's secret fear: ostriches! - May 11, 2010
- Bond girl Gemma Arterton prefers soft looks - Jun 02, 2010
- Arterton feels younger without make-up - Mar 05, 2011
- Hollywood facing "whitewashing" accusations over Prince of Persia film - May 29, 2010
- Gemma Arterton feels 'Bond' connection gets her more parking tickets! - May 18, 2010
- Gemma Arterton nearly quit Bond role - Mar 12, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,