Gay Man Strips For George ClooneySeptember 11th, 2009 - 6:19 pm ICT by GD
If Paris makes one romantic, Venice sure ignites passion. More so after the recent press conference of George Clooney in the city.
A gay Italian journalist bared his heart and more for the charming and irresistible Clooney. The ardent admirer of Clooney managed to strip himself off his clothes in order to make him equally irresistible to the man of the moment.
He declared his love for the Irish-American actor in the middle of a press conference at the Venice Film Festival.
Clooney was present there to promote his latest release “The Men Who Stare at Goats.” The gay man being a journalist among many stood up to ask his question when his uncontrollable feelings for Clooney got the better of him. He ended up declaring his carnal desire for the bewitching actor. He started “I didn’t see your movie yet, but I saw you.” It seemed at first a harmless admiration for an idol.
But soon it took a crazy turn which left everyone shocked except for the ever composed and unfazed Clooney. The gay admirer confessed “”I am gay, George. I think I’m in love with you. George, please take me. Choose me George, please.” Little did Clooney know what was coming next when he uttered “”Here it comes”. The man unabashed by his soaring passion said “George may I kiss you please, just one kiss?”
Venice seemed far more tolerable than one can imagine America to be for these weird declarations amidst official conferences. On his confession Clooney remained calm and tried to laugh it off saying “It’s hard when you take a big chance and it doesn’t really work. It’s always embarrassing.” The man had his microphone taken away but remained undaunted in just a tie and a pair of tight whites.
His surging love and passion found a new outlet as he kept screaming across the room.
- Damon, Pitt's joke about Clooney being gay prompts man to strip - Sep 12, 2009
- Clooney dismisses romance rumors - Jul 16, 2011
- I don't care when people think I'm gay: Clooney - Mar 01, 2012
- George Clooney shuns media, says no more press meets - Dec 31, 2009
- Venice Film Festival opens with Mira Nair film - Aug 30, 2012
- Barack Obama is star-struck by 'Spider-Man'! - Apr 23, 2011
- Gay Kissing and Love-Making Scene Banned By The Censorboard - Sep 25, 2010
- Clooney film to open Venice festival - Jun 23, 2011
- Pattie Boyd regrets being wooed by Eric Clapton - Nov 17, 2009
- 'Descendents' unfolds slowly and beautifully: Clooney - Jan 12, 2012
- Jim Carrey Loved Kissing His Male Co Star In His Latest Flick! - Dec 03, 2010
- Clooney feels unclean after award functions - Jul 11, 2011
- We had father-daughter relationship: Clooney's ex - Oct 30, 2011
- I don't kiss in films, never will: SRK - May 06, 2011
- Clooney can't relate to 'The Descendents' role - Jan 22, 2012
Tags: admiration, american actor, ardent admirer, carnal desire, clothes, conferences, confession, declarations, feelings, gay man, george clooney, heart, italian journalist, man of the moment, men who stare at goats, microphone, paris, passion, tight whites, venice film festival