Gary Collins ArrestedFebruary 3rd, 2009 - 12:39 pm ICT by Amrit Rashmisrisethi
Gary Collins, the actor and the Television Host , had been arrested on the suspicion of drunken driving, as said by the authorities.
According to the arrest report, the deputies in the coastal county of Santa Barbara pulled Collins over Saturday evening after noticing him driving a motor home. The 70-year-old was arrested by the California Highway Patrol after failing a field sobriety test and was later released on US$25,000 bail.
The arrest comes roughly 13 months after Collins pleaded no contest to driving under the influence and served a four-day jail sentence in a suburb of Los Angeles. He was placed on two years of informal probation, and records show he was admonished about the dangers of drunken driving.
Records also indicate he was convicted of driving under the influence in 2004 in Malibu. They did not indicate whether he has an attorney.
- "American Pie" Star Chris Klein Arrested For Driving Under Influence - Jun 17, 2010
- Actor Ricardo Chavira arrested for DUI - May 04, 2011
- Lohan settles abduction case - Jun 28, 2012
- Gary Collins charged for drink driving - Feb 18, 2009
- Vince Neil: Rocker To Go Behind Bars For 15 Days for DUI - Jan 27, 2011
- Rapper Flo Rida arrested for DUI - Jun 10, 2011
- American Pie star Chris Klein arrested on DUI - Jun 17, 2010
- Jaime Pressly charged with driving under the influence - Feb 02, 2011
- Chris Klein Arrested For DUI - Jun 19, 2010
- Estella Warren charged against four counts - Jun 10, 2011
- Painter Thomas Kinkade Arrested on DUI Suspicion - Jun 15, 2010
- Charlie Sheen sentenced to rehab after pleading guilty to assaulting wife - Aug 03, 2010
- Hilton's boyfriend Waits faces four years in jail - Jan 21, 2011
- Rick Springfield arrested for DUI - May 03, 2011
- Gibson avoids jail sentence after pleading 'no contest' to battery - Mar 12, 2011
Tags: authorities, california highway patrol, coastal county, county of santa barbara, deputies, driving under the influence, field sobriety test, jail sentence, malibu, probation, saturday evening, suburb of los angeles, suspicion, television host