Gary Coleman died a divorcee, says his attorneyJune 3rd, 2010 - 8:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 3 (IANS) Former child star Gary Coleman, who died last Friday, was not married to Shannon Price at the time of his death, says his attorney. She is the one who had taken the decision to turn off his life support system.
“I can confirm they’ve been divorced since August 12, 2008. At the time of Gary’s death, they were not married,” contactmusic.com quoted attorney Randy Kester, who handled their split, as saying.
The revelation has raised the question that despite the couple’s divorce in August 2008, Price took the decision to turn off the actor’s life support machine.
“I have no knowledge if they were ever re-married. Gary wanted me to keep the divorce private but now that it’s been made public, I’m compelled to say it’s all true,” Kester added.
Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, where Coleman died, released a statement claiming they had followed all necessary rules to check Price’s legal rights.
- Gary Coleman's ex-wife may not have had authority to pull life support plug - Jun 03, 2010
- Gary Coleman Wanted To Remarry Ex-Wife - Jun 08, 2010
- Secret Behind Gary Coleman's Fatal Fall Revealed - Jun 02, 2010
- Gary Coleman Was To Remarry Ex-Wife Shannon - Jun 08, 2010
- Gary Coleman's Wife Makes The Hardest Choice - May 31, 2010
- Gary Coleman Death Ruled As An Accident - Oct 07, 2010
- Gary Coleman's Fatal Fall: Causes and After-Effects - Jun 02, 2010
- Gary Coleman: Wife Inconsolable, Parents Demanding Answers - May 31, 2010
- Gary Coleman wanted to remarry ex-wife - Jun 05, 2010
- Gary Coleman's Funeral Postponed - Jun 05, 2010
- "Blood Everywhere, I Can't Deal!" Gary Coleman 911 Tape Released - Jun 04, 2010
- Gary Coleman's ex files papers for control of estate - Jul 15, 2010
- Gary Coleman Funeral Postponed Over Family Feud - Jun 05, 2010
- Gary Coleman requested not be taken off life support - Jun 15, 2010
- Gary Coleman's ex-wife is attempting to sell "death photos" of the late actor - Jun 08, 2010
Tags: child star, divorce, divorcee, gary coleman, june 3, kester, last friday, london, necessary rules, regional medical center, revelation, shannon price, utah valley regional medical center, valley regional medical center