Gary Barlow wants Robbie Williams to rejoin Take ThatFebruary 3rd, 2009 - 6:32 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 3 (ANI): Pop star Gary Barlow wants former Take That member Robbie Williams to rejoin the band for a comeback gig.
The current four band members of the group including Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Howard Donald and Jason Orange sold more than 600,000 tickets in five hours for their latest tour later this year - making it the fastest-selling ever.
However, Gary is keen to make Williams join the band, as fans would love that.
“If the offer really came up, I”d want to do it. He’’s a nice bloke to be around … I hope something happens,” the Mirror quoted Gary, as telling Chris Moyles” Radio 1 show.
“Even if he did one show, people would love it, he added. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Mark Owen's marriage back on track - Dec 30, 2010
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
- Robbie Williams to reunite with Take That at F1 Rocks gig? - Sep 26, 2009
- Mark Owen's rehab stint puts Robbie Williams-Take That reunion on hold - Mar 17, 2010
- Take That members reach Scotland for Mark Owen's fairytale wedding - Nov 07, 2009
- Robbie Williams to wed longtime girlfriend - Aug 06, 2010