Garson’s son never wants him to get marriedMay 30th, 2011 - 5:54 am ICT by IANS
London, May 30 (IANS) American character actor Willie Garson says that he and his adopted son Nathen are so close that the nine-year-old doesn’t ever want his dad to get married.
“I warn Nathen that in five years time, he isn’t going to want to talk to me. He says, ‘You can never get married.’ He wants me all to himself - and I quite enjoy that,” contactmusic.com quoted Garson as saying.
The 47-year-old,who is known for playing Carrie Bradshaw’s flamboyant best friend Stanford Blatch in the movie “Sex and the City”, also admits that he will not feel upset if never get the chance to marry.
“My feeling has always been that it’s fine if I never get married.’ve got close to it, but I’m glad we didn’t. I was in a relationship, she didn’t want to have kids and it ended. Not because of that, but it was always an issue,” he added.
- Owen never wanted stardom - Aug 13, 2012
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Emma's made my life happier: Bruce Willis - Jul 21, 2010
- I knew Jim was the one for me: Witherspoon - Apr 17, 2011
- Beyonce feels like a mermaid - Jul 05, 2011
- Bruce Willis credits wife with making him the 'happiest' he's ever been - Jul 22, 2010
- I thought people knew i was gay: Elton John - Jul 19, 2012
- Stone never expected to get 'Help' - Oct 03, 2011
- I'm no one-film wonder: Alia Bhatt - Sep 07, 2012
- Son made me more creative: Theron - May 27, 2012
- Minaj doesn't want to be poor again - Apr 22, 2012
- Dior makes me feel good, says Mila Kunis - Jul 06, 2012
- Trishala not allowed to enter into showbiz, says Sanjay Dutt - Jan 17, 2012
- I wanted a tall husband: Ratan Rajput - Jul 10, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst admires criticism - Sep 26, 2011