Garner in no hurry to lose baby weightApril 16th, 2012 - 10:31 am ICT by IANS
London, April 16 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Garner is in no rush to lose baby weight after giving birth to son Samuel in February.
“Jennifer has had a yoga instructor at the house a couple of times, but she’s not throwing herself into a hardcore gym routine yet,” a source told Closer magazine, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“She does feel she’s gained more weight this time around, because she was so busy with the girls that she found herself not eating healthily. But she hasn’t had time to really think about it.
“Still being in her maternity wear is her motivation, but it’s only been a few weeks - it’s just not a priority right now,” the source added.
Garner already has daughters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, with husband Ben Affleck.
- No more kids for Garner - Aug 09, 2012
- Affleck, Garner name son Samuel - Mar 02, 2012
- Jennifer a world class mom: Ben Affleck - May 13, 2012
- Jennifer Garner is not pregnant - May 28, 2011
- Ben Affleck Excited About Playing A Mother This New Year! - Dec 11, 2010
- Garner's daughters to name her third child - Jan 22, 2012
- I haven't worked for a year: Jennifer Garner - Apr 28, 2012
- Jennifer Garner not pregnant: Rep - Jun 03, 2010
- Affleck's kids inspired him for charity work - Apr 20, 2010
- Ellen DeGeneres Treated for Chest Pains; Jennifer Garner Stars - Sep 28, 2011
- Garner unhappy with closeness between Affleck, Paltrow - Jul 24, 2009
- Ben Affleck desperate for a son - Jan 21, 2010
- Aniston avoids junk food to stay slim - Jun 29, 2011
- Jennifer Garner not pregnant - Jun 23, 2010
- Ben Affleck Can't Wait to be 'Mr Mom' - Dec 11, 2010
Tags: actress jennifer, baby weight, ben affleck, closer magazine, girls, giving birth, gym routine, hurry, jennifer garner, london, maternity wear, motivation, priority, rush, seraphina, son samuel, violet, yoga instructor