Garner doesn’t think she’ll ‘ever star’ in hubby Affleck’s moviesNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:52 am ICT by admin
However, that was when they were not a couple, and didn’t have any children.
Now, with daughter Violet to think about, Garner insists that she won’t star in a movie Affleck directs, for it would mean both parents not being their for their little girl.
“I don’t think I would ever star in a movie that Ben directed because somebody has to raise the kids,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
However, that doesn’t mean that Garner is not thinking about working with Affleck,
“But he’d better eventually find a little something for me or he’ll pay for it!” she said.
Garner recently revealed that they don’t want their tiny tot stepping into the acting world.
“We would just kibosh it (any acting ambition),” she said. (ANI)
- Ben Affleck says he'd never make a movie with wife Jennifer Garner - Sep 17, 2010
- Affleck, Garner expecting third child - Oct 13, 2011
- No more kids for Garner - Aug 09, 2012
- Ben Affleck keen to have a son - Jan 22, 2010
- Damon wanted Affeck's 'Argo' role - Oct 16, 2011
- Garner in no hurry to lose baby weight - Apr 16, 2012
- Ben Affleck desperate for a son - Jan 21, 2010
- Matt Damon applauds pal Ben Affleck for resurrecting career - Mar 05, 2011
- Ben Affleck Can't Wait to be 'Mr Mom' - Dec 11, 2010
- Cleanliness freak JLo's loo woes - Jun 26, 2012
- Jennifer Garner is an old-fashioned mom, says pal - Sep 23, 2009
- Ben Affleck turns down opportunity to direct new 'Superman' - Nov 30, 2010
- Jennifer Garner not pregnant - Jun 23, 2010
- Ellen DeGeneres Treated for Chest Pains; Jennifer Garner Stars - Sep 28, 2011
- Affleck, Garner name son Samuel - Mar 02, 2012