Garner, Affleck will ‘kibosh’ their daughter’s acting dreamsNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:50 am ICT by admin
“We would just kibosh it (any acting ambition),” Contactmusic quoted Garner, as saying.
Garner, who made her return to the big screen after giving birth in the Peter Berg directed pic ‘The Kingdom’, will now be seen in the black comedy ‘Juno’.
Affleck, in the meanwhile, made his directing debut with crime thriller ‘Gone Baby Gone’.
It is set for release on October 19, 2007 in the U.S. (ANI)
- Jennifer a world class mom: Ben Affleck - May 13, 2012
- Affleck, Garner name son Samuel - Mar 02, 2012
- Jennifer Garner's birthday bash - Apr 20, 2010
- Ben Affleck Excited About Playing A Mother This New Year! - Dec 11, 2010
- No more kids for Garner - Aug 09, 2012
- Jennifer Garner is not pregnant - May 28, 2011
- Garner's daughters to name her third child - Jan 22, 2012
- Garner in no hurry to lose baby weight - Apr 16, 2012
- Jennifer Garner not pregnant - Jun 23, 2010
- Affleck, Garner expecting third child - Oct 13, 2011
- I haven't worked for a year: Jennifer Garner - Apr 28, 2012
- Jennifer Garner not pregnant: Rep - Jun 03, 2010
- Ben Affleck desperate for a son - Jan 21, 2010
- Garner eyes return to action movies - Aug 27, 2012
- Ellen DeGeneres Treated for Chest Pains; Jennifer Garner Stars - Sep 28, 2011