Garfield, Stone silent about romanceJune 20th, 2012 - 7:46 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 20 (IANS) Actors Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, who will be seen in “The Amazing Spider-Man”, have banned reporters from asking questions about their relationship.
They were all over each other when spotted at a hotel, but later at the premiere of their movie they refused to talk about it.
“They were cooing over a pal’s baby and having a right chuckle. It was clear they are boyfriend and girlfriend. They were too touchy-feely to be just pals,” thesun.co.uk quoted as source as saying of their cosy breakfast.
Neither has confirmed a romance. They prefer to gush over each other’s work and keep fans guessing.
“We got on really well between takes. We’d just mess around and I felt, ‘Ah, this is different”, said Garfield, who plays Peter Parker in the film.
Stone said: “Andrew is one of the most giving actors.”
- Garfield named ambassador of orphans - Jul 01, 2012
- Andrew Garfield And Emma Stone Film ‘Spider-Man’ Liplock Scene - Jan 05, 2011
- Martin Sheen to play Spider-Man's uncle - Nov 06, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst backs new 'Spider-Man' cast - Nov 18, 2010
- Amazing Spider-Man trailer released - Feb 08, 2012
- Stone moves in with Garfield - Apr 06, 2012
- Comics are recent mythology, says 'Spider-Man' actress Emma (With Images) - Jun 16, 2012
- 'Spider-Man' with school bag: First still of reboot out (With Image) - Jan 14, 2011
- Garfield designed '...Spider-Man' skateboard - Jun 30, 2012
- Emma Stone to play Spiderman's love interest in prequel - Oct 06, 2010
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man' poorly executed reboot (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 30, 2012
- Emma Stone's goth-inspired look on the red carpet turns heads - Jun 21, 2012
- Woodward eyes single Pattinson - Aug 30, 2012
- Emma finalised for new 'Spider Man' movie - Oct 06, 2010
- 'Spider-Man' role is a dream come true: Andrew Garfield - Feb 01, 2011