Garfield named ambassador of orphansJuly 1st, 2012 - 2:02 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 1 (IANS) Actor Andrew Garfield has been roped in as the ambassador for the Worldwide Orphans Foundation (WWO).
Garfield, who played orphaned Peter Parker in “The Amazing Spider-Man”, and his real-life girlfriend and co-star Emma Stone showed their support to founder Jane Aronson at a charity party for the group, where he was named as a new celebrity spokesperson, reports contactmusic.com.
“Andrew’s partnership with the WWO is about that superhero within each child. Every child grows up loving superheroes and dreaming about doing great things. WWO is about children believing that they can do great things in the world,” Aronson said.
- Amazing Spider-Man trailer released - Feb 08, 2012
- Emma Stone's goth-inspired look on the red carpet turns heads - Jun 21, 2012
- Comics are recent mythology, says 'Spider-Man' actress Emma (With Images) - Jun 16, 2012
- Garfield, Stone silent about romance - Jun 20, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst backs new 'Spider-Man' cast - Nov 18, 2010
- Emma Stone to play Spiderman's love interest in prequel - Oct 06, 2010
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man' poorly executed reboot (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 30, 2012
- Emma Stone worries about dying - Jun 11, 2012
- Emma Stone wants internship at bakery - Jul 07, 2011
- Emma finalised for new 'Spider Man' movie - Oct 06, 2010
- Martin Sheen to play Spider-Man's uncle - Nov 06, 2010
- Andrew Garfield And Emma Stone Film ‘Spider-Man’ Liplock Scene - Jan 05, 2011
- Fame terrifies me : Andrew Garfield - Aug 30, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst backs Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone - Nov 18, 2010
- Campbell Scott To Play Spider-Man's Dad In 2012 Reboot - Dec 05, 2010
Tags: ambassador, celebrity spokesperson, charity, co star, emma stone, garfield, jane aronson, july 1, life girlfriend, orphans, partnership, peter parker, spider man, superhero, superheroes, worldwide orphans foundation, wwo