Gallagher wants to quit smokingSeptember 14th, 2010 - 5:01 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 14 (IANS) Singer Liam Gallagher is battling to give up smoking, after over 20 years into the habit.
The former lead singer of English band Oasis is trying hard to kick the butt, reports thesun.co.uk.
“Liam is into his fitness these days and goes running most mornings. And now he has decided to quit smoking. He also wants his singing voice to be perfect for launching new band Beady Eye,” said a friend of the singer.
- Liam Gallagher battles to give up smoking - Sep 13, 2010
- Gallagher's second album with 'Beady Eyes' - Apr 25, 2011
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Noel Gallagher supports Beady Eye - Dec 04, 2011
- Liam Gallagher re-ignites war of words with brother Noel - Jul 20, 2010
- Liam's 'Beady Eye' Claims - Jul 19, 2010
- Cheryl Cole to kick the butt - Apr 13, 2012
- Beady Eye more fun than Oasis: Liam Gallagher - Dec 19, 2011
- Liam Gallagher hints at Noel reconciliation - Jan 21, 2011
- Liam Gallagher says Noel never helped him protect mum from violent dad - Mar 10, 2011
- Liam Gallagher forms new band 'Beady Eye' - May 26, 2010
- Robbie Williams quits smoking - Mar 23, 2012
- 'Beady Eye' to perform at Daltrey's Cancer Benefit Gig - Feb 08, 2011
- Gallagher show raises $240,000 for Japan - Apr 05, 2011
- Liam Gallagher says he has heard half of Noel's new album - Jan 06, 2011