Galifianakis’s rude encounter with January JonesMay 25th, 2011 - 8:09 am ICT by IANS
London, May 25 (IANS) “The Hangover” actor Zach Galifianakis is in violent conflict with actress January Jones after a recent rude encounter.
Galifianakis was baffled when Jones called him the “most naturally funny man she’d ever met”. The actor admits the two don’t even get along as friends, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“That’s really funny because, if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other. It was crazy. I was at a party. I’d never met her. She was like, ‘Come, sit down.’ So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, ‘I think it’s time for you to leave now’ So I say, ‘January, you are an actress in a show and everybody’s going to forget about you in a few years, so f**king be nice,’ and I got up and left. And she thinks that’s funny?,” he said.
- Cooper wants to do 'Hangover 3' - Jul 30, 2011
- Cooper fell in love with 'The Hangover' monkey - May 20, 2011
- Lovemaking scenes embarrass Zach Galifianakis - May 22, 2011
- Robert Downey Jr. would 'love to work in The Hangover 2' - Nov 01, 2010
- Exploring 'unelegant' male bonding is funny: 'The Hangover' director (Interview) - Nov 10, 2010
- Cooper confirms third 'Hangover' movie - Dec 05, 2011
- January Jones gives birth to boy - Sep 17, 2011
- Focus on global problems not gossips, Wilde instructs media - Jul 15, 2011
- Zach Galifianakis On Saturday Night Live - Mar 07, 2010
- Downey Jr. thought Galifianakis was a crazy fan! - Nov 02, 2010
- Krasinski loved Blunt at first sight - May 08, 2011
- Diaz flirts with David Attenborough - May 25, 2012
- Sam Worthington mistaken for Zach Galifianakis - Sep 30, 2011
- Todd Phillips found 'Hangover' sequel easy to shoot - Apr 07, 2011
- Biel, Timberlake plan secret, private wedding - Aug 14, 2012