‘Gaja’ rules Kannada audio chartsMarch 7th, 2008 - 10:06 am ICT by admin
By R. G. Vijayasarathy
Bangalore, March 7 (IANS) Hari Krishna’s magical music has catapulted “Gaja” album to the top of the Kannada music charts. The top five Kannada albums are:
1. “Gaja” - “Maathu nannolu”, “Lambu lambu lambuji” and “Aithalakadi” have become extremely popular. After a long time, a film featuring Darshan has had such a successful album.
2. “Galipata” - The film is yet to complete 50 days, but the album has become a big hit. Hari Krishna has once again proved his mettle by offering a variety of compositions. The title song and “Minchaagi neenu baralu” have proved particularly popular.
3. “Sathya In Love” - The Shivaraj Kumar starrer is yet to be released, but the album has become a hit. Guru Kiran is the music director. “Nodalivalu lovely lovely” and the title song are catchy.
4. “Milana” - Composed by Mano Murthy, the album is a craze even after six months of its release. “Ninnindhale ninnindhale” is on the lips of music lovers.
5. “Bindaas” - Though the album was moving very fast in the beginning, it is no longer selling so briskly. Guru Kiran has composed catchy tunes for “Thara thara” and “Gubbachchi”.
Tags: bangalore, catchy tunes, compositions, darshan, gaja, guru, hari krishna, kannada music, kiran, lips, long time, love, magical music, mano, mettle, milana, music director, music lovers, sathya, six months