Gaga’s former assistant sues her tour companyDecember 27th, 2011 - 2:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 27 (IANS) Lady Gaga’s former assistant Jennifer O’Neill is suing the pop star’s touring company over allegations of unpaid dues.
O’Neill was employed as Gaga’s aide for 13 months and worked with her during odd hours, reports contactmusic.com.
In her legal papers, O’Neill alleges she had to make herself available to the singer in “stadiums, private jets, fine hotel suites, yachts, ferries, trains and tour buses”, with her tasks including “ensuring the promptness of a towel following a shower and serving as a personal alarm clock to keep (Gaga) on schedule”.
But instead of suing Gaga, 25, O’Neill has filed suit against the Mermaid Touring Company. Now she is demanding an amount of $380,000 as she spent 7,168 hours of overtime during the 13 months of her employment.
However, a spokesperson for Gaga has dismissed the allegations, telling the New York Post the lawsuit is “completely without merit”.
- Mum let off after car crash kills baby - Nov 26, 2011
- Robert De Niro, Grace Hightower to settle nanny lawsuit with $30K - Jan 21, 2011
- Britney sued by former nanny for $35,202 of unpaid work - Oct 02, 2010
- Britney Spears Sued By Nanny Over Unpaid Wages - Oct 04, 2010
- Russia labour to beat Northern Ireland - Sep 08, 2012
- Sharon Stone sued by former nanny - May 25, 2012
- Muslims In America Facing Workplace Bias Even More Than 2001 - Sep 14, 2010
- Lady Gaga hits back at producer's claim she ditched him - Mar 20, 2010
- Bruce Norris wins Pulitzer Prize for 'Clybourne Park' - Apr 20, 2011
- Sofia Vergara comes to the rescue of Ed O'NeillSofia Vergara Comes To The Rescue Of Ed O'Neill - Dec 10, 2010
- Lost cat reunites with owners after 4 years - Dec 26, 2010
- Lady Gaga sued for $10 million - Jul 26, 2012
- Never-before-seen photos of James Bond revealed after 50 yrs - Feb 12, 2011
- Lady Gaga hits back at lawsuit filed by ex-mentor - Mar 21, 2010
- Robert De Niro ordered to pay $30,000 to nanny - Jan 22, 2011
Tags: 168 hours, allegations, ferries, hotel suites, jennifer o neill, lady gaga, mermaid, new york post, odd hours, overtime, personal alarm clock, pop star, private jets, promptness, spokesperson, stadiums, tour buses, touring company, unpaid dues, yachts