Gaga’s dons meat dress againMay 16th, 2012 - 3:33 am ICT by IANS
Tokyo, May 16 (IANS) Singer Lady Gaga surprised fans in Japan by debuting a new custom-made dress made from raw meat.
Gaga first turned heads with her bizarre food-couture creation at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The singer’s photographer pal Terry Richardson shared a photo of Gaga in the latest meat creation while performing on the “Americano” song in Tokyo last weekend.
The popstar sang and danced among animal carcasses in the short, corset-style strapless dress while holding on to a meat hook in a butcher’s shop-style setting.
- Gaga marries - in video! - Aug 23, 2012
- Lady Gaga's meat dress tops Time's fashion statement list - Dec 16, 2010
- Elton John turns interviewer to Gaga - May 14, 2011
- Lady Gaga gifts diamond-studded whip to Beyonce - Sep 08, 2010
- Gaga's shaven head, tribute to friend's mother - Sep 13, 2012
- Now, a Lady Gaga Day! - Jun 18, 2011
- Lady Gaga: The Unique Dresser, 5 Outrageous Ones - Oct 30, 2010
- Replica of Lady Gaga's meat dress on sale for $100K - Oct 29, 2010
- NY butchers say Gaga didn't splurge on expensive beef for meat dress - Sep 14, 2010
- Gaga's most 'vulnerable state' in photobook - Nov 26, 2011
- Replica Ofady Gaga's Meat Dress Sold At US $100,000 - Oct 30, 2010
- Lady Gaga Speaks About Her VMA Outfit In "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" - Sep 14, 2010
- Rihanna goes 'Geisha' for Coldplay video - Mar 25, 2012
- Lady Gaga flashes new tattoo of unicorn with latest album title - Sep 16, 2010
- Madonna's corset sold for 45,000 pounds - Oct 27, 2011
Tags: animal carcasses, bizarre food, butcher, dailystar, japan, lady gaga, meat hook, mtv, mtv video music, mtv video music awards, photo, photographer, popstar, raw meat, terry richardson, tokyo, video music awards