Gaga wants to work with Bennett againJune 17th, 2012 - 4:09 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 17 (IANS) Singer Tony Bennett says that Lady Gaga wants to record a full album with him.
The 85-year-old Bennett worked with Gaga, 26, for the number “The Lady Is A Tramp” in 2011 and ever since she is so smitten by Bennett that she is hoping to work with the legendary singer once again, reports contactmusic.com.
“She’s a very talented person. I was with her parents recently and they said she’d like to make an album with me. I’d like to do that, too. I’m looking forward to it,” Bennett said.
Bennett is close to Gaga and her family and was also a special guest at the grand opening of her parent’s restaurant in New York.
- Lady Gaga's nude portrait up for auction on eBay - Dec 15, 2011
- Gaga is like Picasso, feels Tony Bennett - Jan 13, 2012
- Lady Gaga pays tribute to Tony Bennett - Aug 05, 2011
- When Gaga posed nude for Tony Bennett - Nov 27, 2011
- Tony Bennett' next album in Spanish - Jan 17, 2012
- Madonna, Gaga perfect fit for me: Dolly Parton - May 30, 2011
- Boyle wants to duet with young pop singer - May 28, 2011
- Alejandro Sanz to sing with Tony Bennett - Sep 14, 2011
- Gaga teams up with Lamar - Aug 16, 2012
- Lady Gaga being preferred to play Amy Winehouse in biopic - Dec 13, 2011
- Lady Gaga inspires Queen guitarist - Nov 21, 2011
- Alejandro Sanz, Tony Bennett perform in Mexico - Oct 28, 2011
- Susan Boyle wants a duet with Lady Gaga - Apr 14, 2010
- Winehouse knew she was dying: Bennett - Oct 02, 2011
- Gaga's nude sketch sold for $30,000 - Dec 26, 2011