Gaga wants babies within a yearMarch 5th, 2012 - 3:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 5 (IANS) Singer Lady Gaga is yet to get married but she reportedly wants to start a family with actor-boyfriend Taylor Kinney within a year.
“She’s already doodling baby names on scraps of paper. She’s been bragging about how beautiful their children will be because Taylor is so handsome,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
“She wants everything with him - love, marriage and a family. But she’s set on becoming a mother before they think about anything else and she’s talking about giving birth in the next year,” added the source.
The couple is said to have just returned from a trip to Kinney’s hometown of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where they broke the news to his family.
His aunt Kathryn Loh said: “There’s no doubt he loves her and she loves him. Now everyone’s met her, we love her too! They are perfect together.
“‘I’m so glad we got to meet the woman behind all the make-up and the outfits. She’s very well spoken and down-to-earth. She’s basic - a sweet, normal, healthy person.”
- Lady Gaga To Move In With Boyfriend - Jan 09, 2012
- Gaga's gifts boyfriend stray cat - Apr 08, 2012
- Gaga to move in with beau? - Jan 09, 2012
- Lady Gaga to take her relationship with beau Taylor Kinney one step forward - Jan 09, 2012
- Gaga marries - in video! - Aug 23, 2012
- Pictures of Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney's love nest published - Dec 22, 2011
- Lady Gaga wants Venice wedding - Sep 11, 2012
- Gaga, Kinney together again? - Jun 05, 2012
- Is Lady Gaga dating Taylor Kinney? - Nov 04, 2011
- Now, Gaga has a pad in London - Feb 02, 2012
- Lady Gaga wants to have a 'soccer team' of kids - Mar 16, 2012
- Gaga splits from Kinney - May 04, 2012
- Gaga dating Taylor Kinney? - Sep 09, 2011
- Gaga goes public with new boyfriend - Dec 30, 2011
- Gaga destined to be lonely! - Nov 30, 2011
Tags: babies, baby names, becoming a mother, contactmusic, down to earth, giving birth, healthy person, hometown, lady gaga, lancaster pennsylvania, loh, london march, marriage, no doubt, scraps of paper, taylor kinney