Gaga to take own foundation to HarvardJanuary 20th, 2012 - 3:40 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 20 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga will launch her Born This Way Foundation at Harvard University next month.
The 25-year-old set up the youth anti-bullying charity with her mother, Cynthia Germanotta, and is now making plans to unveil her initiative before some of the US-based university, reports contactmusic.com.
Explaining the idea behind the project, Germanotta said: “My daughter’s foundation was born out of her passion to create a better world where people are kinder and nicer to one another and are accepted for who they are, regardless of how different they may be.”
“…Together, we look forward to creating a new movement that will engage and empower youth and accept them as valuable members of our society,” she added.
- Lady Gaga to launch foundation to help youth - Nov 03, 2011
- Gaga plans to meet British Prime Minister - Aug 13, 2012
- Lady Gaga launches her own social networking site 'Little Monsters' - Jul 11, 2012
- Gaga launches poster contest - Mar 30, 2012
- Gaga releasing charity stationery - Aug 31, 2012
- Lady Gaga raising money for anti-bullying charity - Apr 07, 2011
- Gaga defends Adele over nasty remarks - Nov 20, 2011
- Gaga takes Oprah to her childhood home - Mar 13, 2012
- Lady Gaga's mother to join her on tour - Apr 05, 2011
- Gaga likes educated men - Nov 26, 2011
- Lady Gaga's mum to join her on tour to control her drinking - Apr 05, 2011
- Gaga to receive charity hero award - Nov 22, 2011
- Mom accompanies Gaga to control her wild ways - Apr 04, 2011
- Gaga to style department store for X-mas - Nov 16, 2011
- Gaga gets cheeky, flaunts derriere - Sep 11, 2012