Gaga to release pictorial biographyJuly 29th, 2011 - 2:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 29 (IANS) Singer Lady Gaga has teamed up with well-known photographer Terry Richardson to release an “intimate” pictorial biography.
Described as a visual dialogue, the book titled “Lady Gaga” will be released Nov 22 and has an introduction written by the singer herself, reports femalefirts.co.uk.
“The book will showcase over 350 colour and black and white photographs taken during the 10 month period in which Richardson followed Lady Gaga and had complete access to her everyday life, with nothing being off limits,” said the publisher at the Grand Central Publishing.
“Beginning with Lollapalooza in August 2010 to the February 2011 Grammy Awards which had 26.66 million viewers, (the highest viewership in over a decade) to the final shows of her ‘Monster Ball’ tour, which averaged an attendance of 90,000 people each day, Richardson brilliantly captures the intimate, random, behind-the-scenes moments of Lady Gaga in both her professional and personal life,” the publisher added.
- Gaga's shaven head, tribute to friend's mother - Sep 13, 2012
- Gaga's most 'vulnerable state' in photobook - Nov 26, 2011
- Gaga's dons meat dress again - May 16, 2012
- Book to document Lady Gaga's world tour - Sep 09, 2010
- All about the 'birth' of Lady Gaga - Mar 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga's meat bikini pic in Vogue draws animal rights ire - Sep 08, 2010
- Scantily-clad Lady Gaga poses in raunchy photo shoot with young boy - Feb 23, 2011
- Gaga's greatest accomplishment -- her fans - Jun 02, 2011
- Lady Gaga biopic in progress - Oct 06, 2011
- Lady Gaga furious over biopic plans - Mar 08, 2012
- Lady Gaga launches her own social networking site 'Little Monsters' - Jul 11, 2012
- Gaga's 'Little Monster' gift to Beyonce's baby - Jan 15, 2012
- Lady Gaga to meet fans picked from the crowd - Feb 08, 2012
- Lady Gaga to play Amy Winehouse? - Aug 06, 2011
- Lady Gaga wants to star as Amy Winehouse in movie - Aug 05, 2011
Tags: attendance, decade, everyday life, grammy awards, lady gaga, lollapalooza, london, million viewers, monster ball, personal life, photographer, photographs, pictorial biography, showcase, terry richardson, viewership, visual dialogue