Gaga to design garments with sister?August 25th, 2011 - 9:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 25 (IANS) Pop singer Lady Gaga is reportedly planning to design a line of fresh and interesting outfits with her younger designer sister.
Gaga’s younger sister Natali Germanotta is already studying fashion at the New York university, and is designing costumes for stage shows.
According to femalefirst.co.uk, Gag, 25, is planning to make a rubber version of Marilyn Monroe’s famous white halterneck dress.
The name of the collection has not been decided yet but the sisters will take inspiration from the classic look of style icons including Monroe, Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn.
- Gaga's sister to design for off-Broadway show - Aug 20, 2011
- Hilton doesn't copy style! - Jul 09, 2011
- Geri Halliwell's outfit tops iconic dress poll - May 21, 2010
- Audrey Hepburn voted 'Most Beautiful Woman of 20th century - Jul 01, 2010
- Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn my style icons: Priyanka Chopra - Sep 10, 2011
- Lohan poses as Monroe for Playboy - Nov 09, 2011
- Hepburn's black Tiffany's dress voted greatest female screen outfit - May 28, 2010
- Grandma my style icon: Miranda Kerr - Aug 10, 2012
- Gaga takes Oprah to her childhood home - Mar 13, 2012
- Joss Stone wants Gaga to tone down her style - Aug 21, 2011
- Hepburn's Oscar dress up for auction - Nov 05, 2011
- Gaga 'scolded' by father for wrong gesture - Feb 25, 2012
- Isabelle Adjani tops Time Magazine's beautiful women list - Feb 09, 2011
- Cheryl Cole named 'Most Photogenic Woman Of All Time' - Jan 14, 2010
- Monroe to be back on big screen? - Jan 16, 2011