Gaga teams up with LamarAugust 16th, 2012 - 2:36 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 16 (IANS) Singer Lady Gaga is working with rapper Kendrick Lamar for his upcoming debut album.
Gaga, 26, has recorded a song with Lamar, called “Partynauseous” which she wrote and is part of Lamar’s album, reports contactmusic.com.
“I am so excited to announce that a record I’ve been working on has now become a collaboration with Kendrick Lamar for his album,” Gaga wrote.
“I wrote ‘Partynauseous’ about Jakarta, and my relationship with that country. Wishing I could ‘get high with the enemy’ and make peace.”
Lamar, 25, has previously worked with big names like singers Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa and Drake.
- Paris Hilton to record with Snoop Dogg - Jan 30, 2012
- Snoop Dogg back to acting - Jan 10, 2011
- Katy Perry To Sing In Snoop Dogg's Next Album? - Sep 04, 2010
- Gaga pens two tracks for J-Lo's album - Mar 23, 2011
- Snoop Dogg teams up with Lagerfeld for new video - Sep 04, 2011
- Sheen to collaborate with Snoop Dogg - Apr 01, 2011
- Wiz Khalifa all set to release 'Rolling Papers' - Mar 29, 2011
- Boyle wants to duet with young pop singer - May 28, 2011
- Gaga wants to work with Bennett again - Jun 17, 2012
- Snoop wants to reteam with Katy for next album - Sep 04, 2010
- Lady Gaga inspires Queen guitarist - Nov 21, 2011
- Bieber, West collaborate on new album - May 01, 2012
- Gaga's shaven head, tribute to friend's mother - Sep 13, 2012
- Tony Bennett' next album in Spanish - Jan 17, 2012
- Snoop Dogg banned from Norway - Jul 30, 2012