Gaga releasing charity stationeryAugust 31st, 2012 - 3:59 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 31 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga is releasing a limited edition stationery line to raise money for her Born This Way Foundation.
She launched the charity earlier this year to empower youngsters and stop bullying.
She is now raising money in the back-to-school season by teaming up with U.S. store Office Depot to supply pens and other desk supplies, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The stationery line, which also includes gift cards and wristbands, features empowering slogans such as ‘Be Accepting’ and ‘Be Yourself’ and 25 percent of the profits will go to Gaga’s foundation.
Office Depot have committed to a guaranteed 625,000 pounds donation by the end of this year.
- Gaga to donate 625,000 pounds to help homeless youth - Apr 28, 2011
- Streep donates film fee for charity - Nov 20, 2011
- Royal couple raise 625,000 pounds for kids' charity - Oct 16, 2011
- Gaga launches poster contest - Mar 30, 2012
- Gaga plans to meet British Prime Minister - Aug 13, 2012
- Stewart donates shoes to charity - Jul 02, 2011
- Lady Gaga designs T-shirt for Japan victims - Jun 24, 2011
- Gaga's piano to go under hammer - Jun 11, 2011
- Lily, Victoria donate designer bags to charity - May 31, 2012
- Jessie J to shave her head for charity - Aug 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga raising money for anti-bullying charity - Apr 07, 2011
- Gaga's wristband raises $250,000 for Japan victims - Mar 16, 2011
- Theron donates dresses to charity - Apr 17, 2012
- Lady Gaga sued for charity scam - Jun 27, 2011
- Elton John raises 1.3 mn pounds for AIDS - Oct 29, 2011
Tags: back to school, charity, dailystar, desk supplies, foundation office, gift cards, lady gaga, limited edition, office depot, pens, pop star, profits, raising money, slogans, stationery line, youngsters