Gaga refuses to share room with beau once a weekMay 1st, 2011 - 3:51 am ICT by IANS
London, April 30 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga, known for her bizarre ways, refuses to share a room with her boyfriend Luc Carl once in a week.
Gaga, who is accompanied by her boyfriend on tours, insists on booking separate hotel rooms because she thinks sharing a bed every night would damage her creativity.
“She calls it her 16th century monarch night as she doesn’t always allow Luc to sleep in bed with her. She just summons him when she needs him,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
The eccentric singer reportedly shows signs of “crazy” behaviour when she is stressed.
“She often suffers bouts of crazy behaviour when she is tired and stressed. It’s certainly happening now. For example, she always has 28 tour buses, 140 staff and an even number of tables, chairs, glasses and plates in her backstage area,” the source said.
“She also insists on having her own crockery so she can be sure that no one else has used it and will not sit on a chair that anyone else has sat on before. She even has someone on hand to pour her drinks because she thinks pouring for oneself is bad luck,” the source added.
- Gaga splits from boyfriend - May 14, 2011
- Is Luc Carl Serious About Lady Gaga? - Oct 23, 2010
- Is Lady Gaga dating Taylor Kinney? - Nov 04, 2011
- Gaga, boyfriend stage 'spiritual' commitment ceremony - Oct 20, 2010
- Lady Gaga engaged to Luc Carl - Jan 24, 2011
- Lady Gaga 'back with ex Luc Carl' - Jul 10, 2010
- Lady Gaga's weird demands! - Oct 08, 2010
- Gaga to build floating palace in Greece - Jul 18, 2012
- Actress Alex Stebbins Claims Lady Gaga Stole Her Boyfriend Luc Carl - Nov 09, 2010
- Gaga splits from Kinney - May 04, 2012
- Lady Gaga may soon announce her engagement to bartender beau - Jan 24, 2011
- I have weird superstitions about sex: Lady Gaga - May 17, 2011
- Lady Gaga considered permanent face surgery - Apr 22, 2011
- Gaga, Kinney together again? - Jun 05, 2012
- Lady Gaga planning fairytale Christmas wedding in British castle - Oct 02, 2010